Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anyone?

17 September 2009 - Mundane



Nothing much to update about work except for making our own drinks when the whole restaurant is empty. Lol.

Went Bugis to eat dinner with my cat mama, queen papa and others. After that home sweet home.

My movie lists seems to be getting longer and longer. :(

1) Aliens in the Attic
2) The Final Destination
3) Accident
4) Bandslam (seems to me it's out of screen)
5) The Ugly Truth
6) Fame (Under consideration)
7) 500 days of summer (under consideration)


Anyone interested in the above movies? Just ask me. (:


Results of Semester 3 coming out tomorrow. Somehow, I'm feeling nervous about the coming results. =/ I wonder how will I be scoring. But as usual, I guess I wont be checking the results until I feel like doing so. (:



Interested to know my results? Haha. But I ain't. (:
To many others out there, I'll be the death of you. :)

No comments: